What? The year is already coming to an end? You can’t be serious.
Well, we are in December and we shall ring in 2020 soon. When you endure the same routine day in and day out, life can pass you by pretty quickly. Soon, I will be turning 32 – where did all that time go?
Anyway, here are some things I have written about over the last month and where some have been picked up:
- World Stock Markets Face Turbulent Run With Unconventional ECB Actions
- Has China Contracted The Skyscraper Curse?
- Have Fannie And Freddie Learned Nothing?
- Does The Fed Think It’s Going Japanese? – It Really Thinks So
- Unlocked And Unloaded: Kamala’s Fall From Grace
- Should You Issue Payroll Cards for Employees?
- How to Make the Most of Data Analytics in Your Business
- 11 Types of Business Risk that You Need to be Aware Of
- Zero Hedge: Has The Federal Reserve Gone ‘Woke’?
- Mises Institute: The Berlin Wall: Doomed by Economics
- Eurasia Review: Central Bankers Have Declared War On Your Savings