Due to scheduling, it has been difficult to update my personal blog. Before things get too out of hand, here are some updates.
1) I have started writing content for Starting Business, a corporate services company that offers everything from legal document templates to blogs to content. Here is my first article: “How to Create a Mission Statement For Your Business.”
2) My recent appearance on LN Radio, discussing the Federal Reserve, the economy, and President Donald Trump:
3) Liberty Nation will soon have a full launch of its sister website, LN Gen Z. It is geared toward elementary, middle school, and high school students. Here are three pieces talking about the minimum wage
- “What is the Minimum Wage?” (elementary)
- “What’s Up with the Minimum Wage?” (middle school)
- “Pros and Cons of the Minimum Wage” (high school)
4) A few links to republished content of mine:
“Is Trump Playing 4D Chess With China?” (Zero Hedge)
“Rumors Of America’s Economic Demise Greatly Exaggerated?” (Free World Economic Report)
- “The Steel Tariffs Have Failed” (Mises Institute)
- “Is Progressive Left Ultimately Responsible for Eric Garner’s Death?” (CNS News) – Note: This is not written by me but it cites a lot of my reports.
5) The Boston Red Sox will unlikely make it to the postseason.
6) Yes, my LN photo has changed to a screenshot from my appearance on RT a couple of years ago. My prefer my old one: I was younger and I had more muscles. Now, I’m older and weaker!